which inland revenue form do i need to claim petrol tax refund

Wednesday, December 29th, 2010

which form do i need to claim for my own vehicle (for business use)fuel tax refund?

Wednesday, March 16th, 2011

j griffiths

i drive my car for my job as mobile care assistant,can i claim for the petrol i use as my company does not pay mileage allowance

Friday, April 15th, 2011

Stewart Wilson

My company pay me 0.13p per mile for my 2 litre diesol car. Can I claim the difference back from the inland revenue on miles driven please.

Friday, May 20th, 2011


I’m a mobile care assistant, i drive my own car and dont recieve any allowance for petrol….its costing me a fortune, am i entitled to claim mileage on my tax and if so , how do i do that?

Wednesday, August 17th, 2011

marie bromley

i work as a care worker and want to know how to claim petrol back