What do I do if I don't get sent my p45?

Thursday, January 13th, 2011

Friday, January 14th, 2011


If you do not have your P45 or P60, you can write to your employer that you were working for at the time and ask for a statement of earnings on company headed paper which will act as a replacement for a P60/P45. If you need help obtaining this we have a template letter you can use, just Email us on: template@taxfix.co.uk to receive a copy

Monday, August 15th, 2011


I left my old work 7 weeks ago and have not recieved my p45 from them and i have phoned and asked several times for it and they keep telling me it will be sent soon although is now getting out of hand. My new employers need this to stop my tax as im still at school. What action can i take to get my p45?

Monday, August 15th, 2011


Rebekah: If you do not have a P45 and can not get one, you can always use a P46 instead.

Saturday, July 14th, 2012


I need to write a letter to the HM Revenue to tell them I can’t get the P45 from my last employer because the compeny I was working for doesn’t exist anymore. What shall i write in the letter? have you got any template? thanks

Thursday, October 11th, 2012


My husband left work 3 weeks ago and he doesn’t have a p45. The place he used to work has shut down and he can’t get hold of them,now the council is asking him to give them p45. what shall we do now.

Monday, January 7th, 2013


I need to get p45 but my last employer no longer exsits can you help