Ive lost my P60 how do I get a copy?

Tuesday, June 8th, 2010

Wednesday, June 9th, 2010


If you have lost your P60 you can obtain a copy by writing to your employer and asking for a ‘statement of earnings’ on company headed paper.

A statement of earnings can be used as a replacement for a P60 when claiming a tax rebate from the Inland Revenue.

Monday, August 2nd, 2010

rida moustafa

lost my p60.2008/2009

Tuesday, August 3rd, 2010


rida: you can ask your employer for a statement of earnings which can be used as a replacement for a P45/P60.

Saturday, August 14th, 2010

Airida Buys

i lost my P60… how do i get a copy of that? Its for year 2003-2004

Friday, November 5th, 2010


I have lost my p60.can I get another one?i need it for financial support for my studies.im not sure they will accept statement of earnings.

Friday, November 5th, 2010


Katie: A statement of earnings is the only acceptable replacement for a P60 as you can not get another.

Tuesday, November 9th, 2010


I need a replacement P60 for 2006/07 but the comapny i worked for went into administration. How to I obtain one.

Tuesday, November 9th, 2010


Paul: If the company went into administration it may be hard to get a replacement. Your local tax office might have some records of your tax and income.

Monday, November 22nd, 2010

chris shepherd

I wish to know if you can help me.

I have to prove to the NI department that I was employed in the Tax year 2008/2009. I have not got any wages slips or P60 for this year and cannot get hold of my then employers since they have since trading.

I wish to know if I can get a copy of my P60 for this year and if so what information do you need?

Kind regards,

Christopher Shepherd

Monday, November 22nd, 2010


chris shepherd: If you do not have your P45 or P60, you can write to your employer that you were working for at the time and ask for a statement of earnings on company headed paper which will act as a replacement for a P60/P45.

If you need help obtaining this we have a template letter you can use, just Email us on: template@taxfix.co.uk to receive a copy.

Tuesday, December 7th, 2010


My last employer has lost my P60. I have asked him to provide me with statement of earnings but he just sent my last payslip.
Will be enough to claim tax rebate??

Tuesday, December 7th, 2010


Magda: A payslip can not be used, it needs to be a statement of earnings on company headed paper. Your employer must provide this on request.

Thursday, February 10th, 2011

Thandie Ajey

i lost my p60 ,i need it as prove to back me up,to obtain student loan that i have being working 4 the past few years ,copies wouldnt conveince them .

Thursday, February 10th, 2011


Thandie Ajey: A statement of earnings can be used as a replacement, even HMRC accept this.

Tuesday, May 10th, 2011

Jason Gardiner

I have lost my p60 and i need it for my claim for working tax credits for my earnings between 6 april 2010-5 april 2011 i was working from jan 2010-july 2010 and was unemployed ever since and i only started claiming jobseekers allowence from this year and i stopped my claim when i started working last month what shall i do please?

Monday, July 11th, 2011


Please guide me through, Ive lost my P60 for the year 2010-2011 I cant find it anywhere. How can I apply for another one? Do I need to call the HM revenue or ask my employer?? And how long does it take for a copy to come?? I would really appreciate your help. Thanking you…Mariya

Tuesday, August 2nd, 2011


my partner does not have any p60 for year 2010-2011,and for same tax year he changed 3 or 4 jobs,and also was unemployed for some time.our baby is due in a couple of weeks.What shall we do to apply for tax credits,?? Because he does not even sure where and when he worked, So for us there is no chance to contact an employers,because we do not even know where he worked

Monday, August 8th, 2011


i have lost my p60 and need my overall income for 2010-2011. i can not ask my employer for a statement of earnings for that year as i had 3 different employers i this time. what can i do?

Sunday, September 4th, 2011


I cannot find my past P60′s.

Can I get duplicates, for an Australian visa application?

Thank you in advanced

Saturday, January 14th, 2012


In the last 2 years I have worked for 4 companies as they have all gone to the wall how do I get a statement of earnings?

Wednesday, February 29th, 2012

Mrs Munday

I have lost my P60 for the tax year April 2010 – April 2011, how do I abtain a duplicate as I need this to Claim Jobseekers Allowance following redundancy.

Wednesday, April 11th, 2012


I have lost my P60 and P45 from the company I worked for till 2008. Is there a chance that they will provide me with the statement of earnings. I need that document to be able to apply for my daughter British Passport

Friday, May 11th, 2012


to fill my latest tax returns i need a replacement p60 as i lost the original how do i get a new 1 fast because my tax return is late im getting charged daily

Tuesday, July 3rd, 2012


i lost my p60 and need it for tax credits , to renew it before my holiday in 2 weeks , how long is a replacement ? and does it charge you ?

Saturday, July 14th, 2012


i’ve lost my p60 can i just get a replacement from my employer?

Friday, August 10th, 2012


i want my 5 years p60 statements. so it could help me to extend my visa..

Tuesday, August 14th, 2012

Roberto Gallone

Lost my p60

Tuesday, August 14th, 2012


Hi. I asked my old boss for p60 from 10/11 but he says he doesnt have it & cant get a copy for me, even tho hes still trading under same business

Thursday, September 6th, 2012


Hello Sir,
Iam working at the moment but I transfer to other place same company,my old wOrking place office they send to my old address but I didn’t get my P60,after I call them they said they can’t do anything ,so how can I get my P60 – 2012.

Friday, September 7th, 2012


i apply for british citizenship and they ask me for the p60 for 2010.do they mean year 2010-11?which i take it on march 2011?
if yes,i cant find it…if i ask my employer for statement of earnings do i have to specify that i need for 2010-11 year?thankx

Monday, September 17th, 2012


ive lost my p60 and need a copy for my daughters uni

Wednesday, September 19th, 2012

Frances Carroll

Is is legal for an employer to amend/change a P60?

Wednesday, December 5th, 2012


How do i get a copy of my P60?

Friday, January 18th, 2013


Would the DVLA accept a statement of earnings form as replacement for a p60

Saturday, May 11th, 2013

Paramjit Kaur Gill

I am working in uk from 2008 on 5 year work permit/ tier 2 visa, im ligible to apply my indefinite leave to remain, but i lost my p 60 for years of 2008 to 2010, How can i get new ?