I'm Spanish and have been working in the UK for 4 years, last 1,5 year under PAYE. Do I have any tax exemption?

Friday, September 16th, 2011

Tuesday, September 20th, 2011


If you have been living and working in the UK then usually you are required to pay tax on that income.

If you leave the UK though, you will be able to apply for a tax rebate as you will not have received your full tax free allowance.