I am unemployed where does my P60 come from?

Saturday, April 17th, 2010

Saturday, April 17th, 2010


If you are unemployed you will not get a P45.

When you stopped working for your last employer you should have been given a P45. If you want to claim a tax rebate you can use the P45 to make your claim.

If you would like us to help process your claim, you can apply online at:


Wednesday, November 7th, 2012

Champha Rai

I am unemployed for 3 years now. But I want P60U for my son to apply for his student loan. How can I get one?