I am self employed, how do I get my P60

Tuesday, June 8th, 2010

I need it for proof of income/ no income 2008/09 for a student loan

Tuesday, June 8th, 2010


If you are self employed you will not get a P60.

You should be completing a tax return and annual accounts if you are self employed and this will act as a replacement to your P60.

We offer a tax return service if you need any help:


Saturday, July 30th, 2011

John Canham

I have just started work as a self employed Trade Plate Driver delivering cars around the country.My question is what can i claim as expenses apart from the obvious things like stationary for example i normally hitch between jobs but sometimes it is essential to use public transport, is this a legitimate expense.

Many Thanks

Tuesday, August 2nd, 2011

Janet Nixon

i’m self employed John and yes I put all expenses down, bus tickets etc. I also put down for washing expenses. Soap powder, fabric conditioner etc. I wear suits sometimes for my job so dry cleaning bills go in too.
Hope this helps

Sunday, January 20th, 2013


hi have lostmy substitute p60 self employed also get benifitts what acn i do